Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need a permit to build a driveway?

    YES – A driveway permit must be issued by the Town of Siren prior to construction of a driveway off of any Town road. (Driveways accessed off a county road or state highway require a different permit) There is no cost for the permit however fines are possible if a driveway is constructed before getting a permit.
  • Can I drive my ATV on a town road?

    All town roads within the Town of Siren are open to ATV/UTV’s unless otherwise marked.
  • More to come…